Thursday 27 January 2011

Mull and Karachi and Lahore

Today Joan and I did two significant things.

1. Joan and I drove up to Oban and took the ferry to our friend's house in Mull. Mull is a beautiful island off the North West of Scotland; and today was a particularly beautiful day : clear sky, buzzards overhead and a lovely ferry journey from Oban to Mull. Where we lit a log fire. Almost as good as being in Murree.

2. We booked a journey to Pakistan to work there in the last week of March. Joan to Lahore; and I to Karachi.

It is kind of hard to know why we love working in Pakistan so much. But we do.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Iain Smith. Kindly please confirm me, Joan you mention in your trip to Oban and Mull is Joan Forrest? Jordanhill College of Education Staf? I really want to get in touch with her, Murial Walker, and the rest from Panda House 1992.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete