Thursday 23 December 2010

Eletctronic media and the aged.

Tonight I sent out a wee plaintive e-mail. But then, I almost gave up e-mail in 1992 because, although I could see its potential, I thought no one would use it
Pals
For my Xmas post on my blogsite, see my latest entry at http://iainrmsmith.blogspot.com/.
To date, I have a grand total of 2 followers and 0 comments on my blogsite.
As Roy Orbison and Elvis  (I think)  both sang
"It'll be a blue blue Xmas without you;
I'll be so blue just thinking about you;
Decorations of red on a green Xmas tree
won't mean the same, dear
if you're not here with me"
Like them, I am a lonesome blogger
OK: so it is a pretty boring blog. But it is Xmas......
Iain
127 Balshagray Avenue
Jordanhill
Glasgow
G11 7EG
Tel:-  0044(0)1415633002

No comments:

Post a Comment